Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Clarington Older Adults anything but bored




The Adults of the Clarington Older Adult Association are vibrant and very connected to their community. They are involved in learning new activities and their 2010 winter guide is filled with great activities. With fitness, dance, art and photography classes to choose from there is little chance of getting bored over the winter months. It is a thriving association with over 800 members with 250 members recently joining. I will have the privilege of speaking to these new members on March 20th and I am thrilled to meet these vibrant, involved members of the community.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)